Summary of the Product
12Twenty seamlessly and intuitively aggregates data, allowing career counsellors to obtain coveted statistics and generate essential reports with a single click. This reservoir of data can also provide students with groundbreaking tools to get the job they want. 12Twenty already provides university-wide visibility into key student data for over 200 higher education programs worldwide.
The Application had to cater to large number of customers and had to be customized according to their needs. With new features been introduced every 15 days it was a real challenge to carry out the testing of the application.
- New features introduced every two weeks
- Constant changes to the requirement during the development phase
- Testing team had to constantly be in touch with the product manager for requirement changes
- Feedback from testing team needed to be rapid and supportive to product team.
- Identified test gaps for the features which required deeper coverage and also keeping in mind the existing features.
- Testing team created all the data required for the feature testing
- Test Coverage focused towards :
- Functional Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Usability Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Test Phases
- Requirement Analysis Phase
- Test planning and preparation phase
- Execution phase
- Stability test phase
Progress and Coverage
- All the new feature test case execution and reporting
- All the Defects raised and assigned to developer using the bug tracking tool (JIRA)
- Daily and Weekly QA status report summarizing the test execution summary, List of bugs raised and their status.
- Cross browser testing of the application in Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari (Mac)
- Tests done in Dev, QA and Staging test Environment.
- Mobile App testing for Android and iphones.